Discover the attractions of Valmeinier. Find out about the temperatures, attractions, maps in Valmeinier.
French mountain villages like Valmeinier this is proof of how surprising this country can be. Reigning in Valmeinier weatherprimarily plus temperature amplitudeswhich means that there is no shortage of interest in this town. Prevailing in Valmeinier temperature are as follows:
- December – February are the temperatures ranging from 5-9 degrees C to -2 – 0 degrees C;
- March – May are the temperatures ranging from 2-9 degrees C to 12-22 degrees C;
- June – August bring temperatures between 10-13 degrees C and 23-26 degrees C;
- September – November bring with them temperatures ranging between 1-8 degrees C and 8-20 degrees C.
Main attractions Valmeinier primarily:
- nearly 150 km of ski runs;
- ski school;
- 33 lifts;
- skating rink in an open area;
- toboggan run;
- climbing wall;
- Cross country skiing.
They are also waiting for visitors numerous routes ideal for hiking in the mountains. They differ in terms of the difficulty of overcoming them. Those who crave more extreme emotions can take part in night rides with torches. When the weather is not favorable to us we can, in turn, take advantage of such attractions as:
- bars and restaurants on the slopes and trails with good food and tasty warm drinks;
- SPA salons;
- indoor pools;
- fitness rooms;
- discos – also open at night.
Most of them are located in the area of numerous apartments.
Overnight in Valmeinier.
Accommodation Valmeinier tmainly:
- apartments for several people – with a kitchenette and other amenities;
- wooden mountain chalets – offering: living rooms with a kitchenette and bedrooms.
Valmeinier – general information.
In the area of Valmeinier there are two centers:
- the first of them is located at an altitude of 1500 m above sea levelthis part of Valmeinier is quite a modern and young center; it is definitely intended for families with children and beginner fans of snow madness;
- the second center is located at 1,800 m above sea levelthis part of Valmeinier is much larger in terms of area and definitely older, there is a large number of slopes intended for more advanced skiers on its territory.